All of our non-profit clients engage WGM for Managed IT Services, including CIO-level strategic planning/budgeting, Network Administration and concierge-level Helpdesk. Examples of non-profit customers with specific projects include:
Customer Story #1
A Phoenix-based grant making organization relies on WGM for all aspects of their information technology. Additional projects include:
- Compliance & Governance via policy development and ongoing assessments of their security posture, driven primarily by non-profit related Industry regulations and insurance requirements
- WGM’s Managed Security Services ensures ongoing compliance and protection of information assets
- Application Development for tens of thousands of images managed by this non-profit’s Communications Department
Customer Story #2
In addition to ongoing Managed IT Services, a research and resource center based in Phoenix recently engaged WGM for these projects:
- A complete refresh of their aging technology, including server virtualization, advanced network switching and full replacement of all desktops/laptops
- Project Management for their move to a new facility, including de-installation/re-installation of their recently upgraded computer network, a state-of-the-art wireless network and liaison with multiple contractors.
Customer Story #3
This Phoenix-based nonprofit facilitates health information management and utilizes WGM for a Private Cloud which runs their entire IT infrastructure. Additional projects include:
- Project Management for their move to a new location
- Technical assistance for a merger with another nonprofit including migration from an existing cloud infrastructure
- A refresh of their desktops and laptops with image standards and data migration
Please contact WGM Associates at (480) 444-7070 for additional customer reference details and contact information.