WGM’s healthcare clients leverage our Managed IT and Security Services to assist with all aspects of their technology including HIPAA compliance. Examples of specific projects include:
Customer Story #1
A private medical practice with five offices in the Phoenix area and long-time WGM Managed IT Services customer:
- Physical to virtual server consolidation resulted in a 5:1 reduction in server hardware.
- Design and implementation of a multisite MPLS network has provided secure and reliable access to all applications including patient EHR/EMR systems.
- Complete refresh of aging desktops and laptops resulted in nearly a 50% reduction in user support calls
Customer Story #2
A specialty healthcare group engaged WGM for these projects:
- This nationally recognized healthcare organization leveraged WGM’s expertise for a Network Standardization Project for over twenty locations nationwide. This project included detailed documentation and configuration procedures, services to rollout the new standards at each location, plus a Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Design and implementation of a state-of-the-art wireless network at the main site.
Customer Story #3
Another specialty healthcare group:
- WGM designed and implemented an on-premise virtual environment with emphasis on scalability, security and performance for this fast growing company.
- WGM’s Managed IT Services program allows their VP of IT to focus on strategic initiatives with the assurance of maximum uptime and that best practices are being followed on a 24×7 basis.
- With HIPAA compliance as a driving factor, this company engaged WGM for Managed Security Services, including ongoing Vulnerability Testing, 24×7 SIEM Monitoring and Management.
Please contact WGM Associates at (480) 444-7070 for additional customer reference details and contact information.