Commercial Real Estate
Over the past 12 years, WGM has accumulated a great deal of expertise in the Commercial Real Estate market. From Managed IT Services to Application Development, WGM has helped real estate firms transition their IT departments from a “necessary evil” to a strategic asset of the organization.
Customer Story #1
A large Phoenix-based commercial real estate management and development company relies on WGM for all aspects of their information technology, from acting as their virtual CIO to Managed IT Services and Application Development. Significant projects include:
- WGM designed and implemented a secure and resilient MPLS network to improve communications and collaboration with their 17 offices in multiple states
- A customized SharePoint site was co-authored by WGM and our client to improve processing and retrieval of lease abstracts as well as user-defined reports and interactive property maps which seamlessly link real-time to data from a third party cloud accounting system
Customer Story #2
A commercial real estate services company based in Phoenix had outgrown their IT provider and engaged WGM to manage their entire IT Department. Highlights include:
- A more proactive approach to managing this firm’s business-critical IT infrastructure has resulted in improved uptime and a reduction in IT-related service calls.
- WGM provided a complete refresh of this client’s infrastructure including a virtualized server environment to reduce total cost of ownership.
Customer Story #3
A local developer of shopping centers was unhappy with their current IT provider and chose WGM to run their IT operations. Results include:
- Significantly improved response times and quality of calls for IT service requests
- Maximized performance and reliability via an upgrade to this client’s infrastructure, including server virtualization
- Development of a customized application for interactive property maps integrated with their on-site accounting system.
Please contact WGM Associates at (480) 444-7070 for additional customer reference details and contact information.