An expanding company based in the western United States is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a program office to facilitate project management across our client implementations. Additionally, this role is responsible for developing internal processes and procedure to drive efficiencies internally and externally.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will work closely with our client delivery and client development groups to ensure timely execution to any given statement of work. This includes managing scope and ensuring use of best practices. The role is responsible for establishing and training best practices and design methods that will be utilized to ensure the success of projects.
This position requires excellent communication skills, client interface, and working with a geographically remote team. Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in various technical and creative environments is critical.
What you will be doing:
- Working with both internal co-workers and external clients to understand client needs as well as set and help manage client expectations
- Anticipating and solving issues before they impact client delivery
- Work independently with multiple project teams to manage programs, timelines and budgets to ensure timely delivery and successful deployments
- Participate in developing best practices to support all phases of the software development lifecycle as necessary for quality delivery; gather requirements, solution design, development, documentation, testing and Q/A, and deployment
Required Program Management Skills:
- Program management experience: Ability to develop multiple projects/accounts at one time
- Management experience: Ability to manage yourself or others who are responsible for managing multiple projects/accounts at one time
- Experience with consulting organization required
- Project Management with Business Analyst experience a plus
- PMO collaboration: Experience working in a PMO providing insight, feedback and support to other PMs
- EXCELLENT communication skills: Written and verbal – emails and project statuses must be professional and ability to facilitate meetings and client kickoffs a must
- Proactive management skills
Required Computer Skills:
- MS Office Proficient
- Needs experience working with web conferencing
- Experience working with PM tools like JIRA or Basecamp, Pivotal, etc.
Additional Qualifying Skills:
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and/or Adobe Target experience
- Exposure to Data visualization technologies such as Tableau
- Exposure to User Experience Design methods a plus
- Exposure to Microsoft Development Tools a plus
- Experience in consultant or agency environment
- Self-starter, ability to succeed in an evolving work environment
- Fit with WGM’s Core Values
- We encourage the best from everyone we meet
- We strive for excellence in all aspects of our Company
- We treasure Loyalty, Honesty and Integrity
- We believe Mutual Benefit is key to a healthy relationship
- We understand that superior financial results allow us the freedom to have fun and pursue our passions